Friday 29 October 2010

Found a band!

After finding out the band we were going to use couldn't make it we were left to find another at short notice. I had been given the role of producer because it will benefit me the most because of college. When I arrived home from placement last night I spent a few hours searching. I found a good local band that are expecting to write their album early next year. They are desperate for gigs and when I got in contact with the guitarist he was really excited and said yes before I finished my sentence! This is what we want! So I am pleased that all the hours calling people for contacts paid off. BBC Blast main event day two today. I am supposed to be on front of house all day, I enjoyed it yesterday so fingers crossed today runs as smoothly!
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment