Wednesday 2 March 2011

meeting with the other actor and location update!

At 5pm yesterday we had a meeting with the other Richard. He was perfect for the role. He had done a similar scene with our main female actor before a few years ago and they are friends so they will work great together! He is free, flexible, he doesn't care what we do to his hair for the film, he is friendly, very interested and experienced. We decided to cast him so I had the job of emailing the other Richard to say sorry but you didn't get the part.

After Richard left I went down to the studio to ask Jen (who was in college for Peters project) to fill in the costume size form, contact information and the contract. We arranged to do it there and then so that she could save a journey.

This morning I woke up to an email from NYRM with permission to film at Goathland!
I emailed a location release form which she is going to sign and email back. They are very friendly and helpful!

At college Kass, Jo and Steve had their contextual studies seminar presentations. I have an idea of what to do and I'm quite looking forward to making a start on mine this weekend.

I emailed the Church that Sophie wanted and have received permission to film there. I have arranged with them to get my release form signed tomorrow or Friday if I cannot make it tomorrow.

I am going to call Preston Park tomorrow to ask them for permission to film on the old fashioned street they have.

I emailed Jen the day we're filming because on the contract it said 28th, 29th or 30th March. But now Goathland have confirmed we now know we're filming on Monday 28th.

It has been a good few days, we have all of our actors and all but one of our locations. The main thing now is that we need to go prop shopping and Costume shopping. Everything is on the schedule though so it's running smoothly. Lets hope it keeps that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment