Sunday 26 February 2012

Finished filming Closing Race - Major Project

Wednesday: we were filming the training scenes at Clairville Stadium with the young Jess character and her trainer. It was a very cold day so we made sure we went into the building for hot drinks regularly so the actors were not uncomfortable. The day went well.

Thursday: my actor came from Newcastle so we met her at the train station to film the interview scene at the stadium and then we went to the university to record the voice over. I had to pay this actor because she was from an agency but we only needed her for 2 and a half hours so it wasn't too expensive!

Friday: we filmed the school corridor scene, handing out petitions scene and bedroom scenes on Friday. We ran to schedule and everything went to plan. I then went to hand the equipment back into the university and I transferred all of the audio and video files to the edit suite and hard drive.

I am helping Sophie film next week and I am Producing Charlotte's film which we are filming on the 5th, 6th and 7th. We are then editing on the 8th, 12th, 13th and 14th.

I also have a deadline this Wednesday coming up for my marketing plan which is almost finished. I was given an extension because I was ill for nearly two weeks with a flu and chest infection and my Internet went down for a while (great timing).

No comments:

Post a Comment