Tuesday 4 October 2011

University

This summer I have been working on my business idea. It is going well but im taking my time on it so that I can do other things this year too.
Last week was freshers week. I signed up for a few sports clubs but I'm still deciding which to go for because I don't have time to do them all :(. I'm attending a radio talk tomorrow and hopefully I will be able to get involved with the production side of the uni radio station! I also put my name down for more volunteer work, business workshops and I will be attending a careers fair.
Its been a few days since the course officially started now and we have already been given a lot of work which I am excited about! I am going to do more sound work this year since last year I did a lot of Producer work.

No comments:

Post a Comment