Friday 5 November 2010

Contextual studies

EXAMPLES OF SOUND USED TO CREATE MEANING OR IDENTITY WITHIN THE TEXT RELATING TO GENRE
I am half way through my presentation planning. I want to choose texts that are unpredictable. Jaw's is the film people usually talk about when it comes to sound and I don't want this. I have so far a Korean comedy film, a sci-fi film and a fantasy film. The presentation is on Wednesday, we have to keep them to 30 minutes so I have to keep this in mind when I lay it out. I am thinking of making it more interesting and adding some TV series in but this isn't a definite decision yet.
I don't know if I am filming tomorrow yet. I am waiting on a phone call. I wish I had more notice and an idea of the plan but I will have to prepare for it regardless of whether or not it is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment